An important multinational company is searching a Site Manager for its Facility Management team in Sofia.
Job description: The Site Manager will be responsible to manage and develop the team and services related to the site in Sofia. To achieved the highest standards of quality regarding the provided services to the client in order to satisfy the most exquisite demands.
• providing all facilities services in a high specification • directly responsible for site-based employees and their assessment, training and development and day-to-day management • responsible for technical management of facilities • monitor the executions of acquisition and services contracts including maintenance and repairs of premises, equipment and systems. • will be responsible of Project Management for construction, furniture • presenting and issuing administrative and cost reports.
• Customer focused • Analytical thinking • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Multi-tasking and Time Management Skills • Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team • Prior experience in supervising staff, developing activity based budgets and managing subcontractors would be a plus. • Fluent English command
• Experience in real-estate, facility or property management • Technical and managerial background
Only CV's in English
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable international environment
• Motivating salary
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team
We reserve the right to contact only applicants who meet the essential selection criteria listed above.